PDA

View Full Version : Purchased competing program due to lack of support

snowie
12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
I have been a very successful poker pro for 5 years. About a year and 1/2 ago I purchased Holdem Manager. The HUD and the stats were very good. About once every month, Holdem Manager would not work properly and I would simply contact support, and a guy named Fabio would do a TeamViewer session w me that never lasted more than 2 minutes and fix everything.

However, about 3 months ago - Holdem Manager stopped working again. I contacted support exactly 8 times asking them for help. Every time, I received a very technical reply that was way over my head. I asked to do a 2 minute Teamviewer several times - and my request was denied. I was told that it would be too time consuming and costly!! I got tired of going back and forth in emails and purchased another competing program.

It is a shame because I would have and wanted to also purchase Holdem Vision and Leak Buster 3 - but that is of the question now bc my Holdem Manager does not work. Looking back, I find Holdem Manager Support's lack of willingness to help me very puzzling.

B-Money
12-02-2010, 03:12 AM
I reviewed emails to support on this matter. We don't offer remote support sessions for everyone that requests them.

Support offered detailed advice along with links to FAQ's specific to your recent support inquiry, but you made no effort to solve the problem with this help and insisted a team viewer session is the only solution because we've done them for you in the past.

If you want to continue with the support process it could get escalated to Team Viewer status, but you must try what support is asking you to try.

-B

snowie
12-02-2010, 04:06 PM
The "detailed advice" that you mention was very technical and way over my head. The statement that I "made no effort" is insulting, misleading and unprofessional. How on earth would you come to that conclusion? lol was I under surveilence?
I made EVERY effort to understand the technical replies but could not. I insisted on Teamviewer as I saw it as the only way to fix this problem. Both Holdem Manager Support and I must have spent at least an hour sending emails back and forth and I spend about 3 hours trying to understand the technical replies by Support.
So again heres the problem. I dont understand despite trying the technical directions given by Support. And you are telling me I must do what I dont understand. This is exactly what went on before!