PDA

View Full Version : Licence Question

Fletchdad
12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I asked this in an email to support, and havent had an answer. They sent me an auto response that if I dont hear back in 24 hours to remail, but thought it makes more sense just to ask here. I know that I can use HEM on 2 different PCs, which I need as I play in 2 separate locations on 2 different PCs. I will be replacing one of them by next Summer. What is the situation where you have to re-install after you have used your 2 license privileges like when you get a new PC? And when you do a fresh install its the same thing. How does this work? I mean anyone can SAY they are getting a new PC and just use a 3rd one or whatever, this really will not be the case with me. But I am just curious. I had a bad RAM in my new PC (didnt have HEM yet) and had to do 3 fresh installs in 2 months before I found the problem.

Thanks

rfad420
12-01-2010, 01:01 PM
I have a similar issue I figured I could include it on this thread...

I have the holdem/omaha combo but haven't put it on my 2nd computer. When I do so, will it be valid for both holdem and omaha manager or just holdem?

Thanks

Veteran68
12-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Simple. Go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration) and create an account (it doesn't use your existing HEM forum account, you'll have to create a new one). There you can reset your activations at will.

Fletchdad
12-02-2010, 01:54 AM
I got an answer to my email. Sound simple and stress less when you need to reset. This is what they said:

The same code can be used on 2 pc's at once and can be reset as often as needed. If you want to use the software on 3 machines concurrently you would need 2 different licenses. Then you could use it on 4 machines total, at the same time.

So cool, I m in!!!:D

And BTW, thanks for the reply and link Veteran!