PDA

View Full Version : Note definition for superdry boards: how?

Dave59
03-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create a note which requires me to filter the flop board texture in a way, that only superdry boards qualify.
By that I mean specifically, that no draws with more than 4 outs are possible (as in, only gutshots).
A valid board therefore would be A94 rainbow, and invalid one AT9.

I played around with the possible settings (also see the attached screenshot), but could not find a way to do this. On the screenshot, "Two Straight" is activated, because otherwise no board at all qualifies (even A94 rainbow is considered "Two Straight"). But Two Straight also triggers on boards like the mentioned AT9, which i want to exclude because of the good possible draws.

How do I do that?

Thanks,
Dave

a.k.a.Also
03-31-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.

It looks like an extra set of conditions specifying the minimum gaps would be necessary to satisfy your query. I guess a move to the suggestion thread might be in order? Over to you Sreti ;)

Dave59
04-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Hi Also,

thanks for the info. Then let's see what Sreti can do.

As further explanation: I'm trying to find out how often an opponent is pure-bluffing on these boards, which is not possible if legitimate draws are out there (like QJ/J8/98 in the AT9-example).
Wonder what the "Two Straight"-option is meant to be for anyways, if it includes OESDs. Especially since there seems to be no board texture possible without a "Two Straight" unless it's a paired board. Which has it's own option.

sreticentv
04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
At this time not all possible boards can be filtered for. You can use the "texture test" at the top right of the flop->general screen and enter boards there to see which exact values you would enter to allow for that board to be valid in your filters.

In the future it may be possible to filter more specifically but there is no ETA for that right now