PDA

View Full Version : Notes/Icon not being saved after closing Table Manager

Nightrain
11-30-2010, 02:07 AM
I just noticed this w 1.11.05d(not sure if other betas have the same problem).

I had to restart FTP and after closing Table manager and relaunching HUD, notes that were just made previous to restart/relaunch did not come up and neither the icon was saved.

netsrak
11-30-2010, 04:29 AM
Notes you made in the FTP Client or in HM?
Which gametype?
Did you have to close the FTP Client during the hand you took the notes?

Nightrain
11-30-2010, 06:18 AM
Notes on HEM, playing 45man SNG

I took a note, change the Icon to red, maybe 5~10 hands later during the synchronized break, I restarted FTP client, when tables popped back up I had no HUD so I closed Table Manager and re-launched HUD and noticed that the note I had just written was not there, so to make sure I wrote a new note(HEM) on the same player changed the Icon to red, restarted FTP and re-launched HUD and saw that the HEM notes are not being saved if you close Shutdown table Manager, who knows how many notes I've lost, it's not the 1st time that I had to shut down FTP in the middle of a session, luckily some notes(not all) I've saved on both HEM and FTP, so from now on I will be saving my notes on both FTP and HEM.

netsrak
11-30-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm not sure what may cause this and i can't reproduce it at the moment but i'll forward it for further tests.

morny
12-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Did you either press save or close on the note window before you closed the hud? The notes only save when you either close the window by clicking on the red x or clicking save, if for example you took a note and the note windows lost focus and went into the background and you closed the hud then those notes would be lost.

Is this whats happening to you, if not Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to see the issue replicated as closing FTP shouldnt make any difference.

support@holdemmanager.com

Nightrain
12-01-2010, 08:16 PM
As mention, I re-did the note to double check and had the same result after re-starting FTP and HUD.

morny
12-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Ok ill try and replicate and write up a bug for this

morny
12-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Im having trouble replicating this, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com