PDA

View Full Version : Bwin stats dissapear.

aaron
11-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi i have this problem for a long time , even with previous versions of hem and windows i had the same.
Sometimes when playing on Bwin , the stats for the table suddenly dissapear.
It's very annoying.
The hands dont even get imported i think, because theres no sigh in the reports.
I'm sure im not the only one / first who had this problem?

Patvs
11-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Try creating a new database and reimporting the hands.

aaron
11-30-2010, 10:04 AM
hi, i checked and all those.exe files already run as administrator, i use the avira antivir personal(?)

I have already started numerous new databases over the past months , which is a pain in the ass to do and during all those different databases i've had the same problem.

Using windows 7 .

netsrak
12-01-2010, 05:25 AM
Are you using 1.11.05d?
You should delete the bwin handhistory file before you start a session or move it to a different folder.

aaron
12-01-2010, 09:59 AM
I recieved the pm, i will see if next time when the stats drop , i can move hh's from the folder, manually . Or do you mean delete the whole folder including the map?

If it doesnt work i'll go for the teamviewer session.

tx,

A.