PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats moving to diff players in Rush

TOTEMs
11-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Hi I use to have PT3 and you had the option of moving your stats and right clicking on the PT3 icon to lock the stats on all tables.

I only play rush.

I have tried to play one table, get the stats correct and closing out HEM. Then restarting it to lock it in (read this somewhere) and this didnt work.

Then I tried getting it straght again and checking the "lock stats key". All this did was the next time they moved I could not right-cick to move the stats.

Help, TY

netsrak
11-29-2010, 10:00 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

TOTEMs
11-29-2010, 01:01 PM
ty:)

TOTEMs
11-29-2010, 09:16 PM
However, it keeps jumping back after a few hands. This is driving me crazy trying to play rush and not sure who's stats are who's.

Help!

TOTEMs
11-29-2010, 10:03 PM
dunno if this helps, but Table manager keeps disappearing and I can't pull it up. If I click on Relaunch HUD, it never pops up.

Also, I did dwld the latest beta, TY.

TOTEMs
11-29-2010, 10:06 PM
seems to work fine in reg games, just rush problems, I think

Patvs
11-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

TOTEMs
11-30-2010, 06:49 AM
I use vista, windows firewall, and Avast.

I did update to latest beta before and still have problems.

It is on run as admin also, TY

netsrak
12-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

TOTEMs
12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

I open the folder.

I am sorry, what do you mean by attach?

netsrak
12-06-2010, 05:10 AM
You can attach files to your posts in this forum by using the paper clip symbol (attachments) above the message window.

TOTEMs
12-06-2010, 08:22 AM
You can attach files to your posts in this forum by using the paper clip symbol (attachments) above the message window.

here you go

netsrak
12-06-2010, 09:51 AM
You are still using 1.11.04. Please update to 1.11.05d http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please make sure to choose your original installation folder during the update procedure.

You can see the HM version in the title of the HM window. It should say 1.11.05d

And please make sure that site options -> FTP -> use ocr... is disabled.