PDA

View Full Version : Hands not importing from OnGame (RedKings)

rushrushbaby
11-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Some hands I had been playing today didn't import and it's been happening frequently since updating to 1.11.05c. What's up? It's like suddenly while I'm playing, HEM says, "Fuck it, I'm going to take a break."

lol

RK is writing into the HH, but HEM isn't importing the last little portion of hands played. Also, as a result, my HUD stopped collecting data so I took it off completely since it was portraying bad info (particularly when someone else joins table in the same seat as someone who had sat their originally, it displays the old data for old player).

Patvs
11-29-2010, 04:00 AM
Can you email us a handhistory it won't import to support@holdemmanager.com

rushrushbaby
12-06-2010, 12:12 AM
HEM is starting to act up again and not importing. I've been playin for a while now and it hasn't imported a thing. I emailed you guys too. I am running 1.11.05d but my Table Manager reads 1.11.05a. I don't know if that means anything, but hope that helps. It's only since I updated to 1.11.05d that I've experienced this I believe, but I could be wrong on that.

Also, I've tried to manually import the HH.log file from the RK directory which worked at first, but I tried it again in order to import some newer hands I just played and it doesn't work now so this is no good. =/

netsrak
12-06-2010, 04:59 AM
The versions of HM and the table manager are ok.

Please create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database.

rushrushbaby
12-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Actually, I restarted my computer and tried to import and it worked.