PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt - HUD showing all my stats instead of session stats

rrayden
03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
After a Full Tilt major update, about a month or so ago, I updated my HeM to 1.13.01 internal, and ever since the HUD keeps displaying my global stats of all my hands instead of my session stats. Also, after a hand goes to SD, it no longer temporarily shows the mucked hands. Dunno if these two issues are related or not...

Any idea why this happens? I searched the forums and all I've found was people wanting what's happening to me for some reason, instead of the useful way of showing how you play only that session at that table...

rrayden
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
I did the Setup Hero Names again as apparently it was broken, but it's the same - still showing rrayden - 66k hands...

Patvs
03-27-2013, 10:58 PM
Showing lifetime hero stats (instead of session stats) is a known bug:
I've added your email address to the bug ticket HMONE-204, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

rrayden
03-28-2013, 05:46 AM
Ok, got it...

What about no longer showing the mucked hands at SD in HUD? I think this started at the same time as this known bug... Are these two issues related? Do you know about this also?

fozzy71
03-28-2013, 05:09 PM
What is your HUD Options > Table Preferences > 'Mucked cards time' set to? Try setting it to 5 if it is set to 0.

rrayden
03-28-2013, 08:15 PM
It's all default I think...

Mucked cards time = 5
Popup time = 500ms
Checked: Won/Loss muched, WYSIWYG

fozzy71
03-28-2013, 09:47 PM
What sites/games are you playing? Some sites don't allow us to show muck cards.

rrayden
03-29-2013, 05:31 AM
It's FullTilt.eu and it happened after the last major update, the one which required the upgrade from HeM 1.09 or 1.10 I had then to 1.13.

fozzy71
03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
It's FullTilt.eu and it happened after the last major update, the one which required the upgrade from HeM 1.09 or 1.10 I had then to 1.13.

Thank you for your post about this problem. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-223: FullTilt.EU No Mucked Cards

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-223 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

rrayden
03-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Sorry I'm not quite sure I understand... Was this issue known before (this is why you say "has been documented in detail") and you are looking into it already, or my post just now raised the issue and it has now been sent to the devs? I hope it's the first case, because if it's the second one, then I can't really understand in what level of detail could have this been documented (as I haven't been asked too many details)...

Patvs
03-29-2013, 10:19 PM
This is a known issue. The bugticket had already been written up and the bug confirmed.. though only a couple of days ago.

flappie
04-04-2013, 09:33 AM
I have the same problem, all my stats are shown and if I doubleclick (to give villian a redbox) to check other players current stats it shows 0 hands.

fozzy71
04-04-2013, 05:52 PM
I have the same problem, all my stats are shown and if I doubleclick (to give villian a redbox) to check other players current stats it shows 0 hands.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-204: Full Tilt Poker - Hero's HUD is not reseting when hero starts new session

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it and added your comments about the double-click issue so the testers can try to duplicate that and get it documented.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-204 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.