PDA

View Full Version : Profit/losses problem

jayvechi
11-27-2010, 08:48 PM
I play on ipoker (will hill) and my HM seems to have gone crazy.

The profits reported in sessions is way off then those shown in reports. I ave just played 129 hands at the start of the new day. Reports is showing 77 losses. Sessions is showing £117 losses.

Its nt because of the currecny differences either cos i have looked and can confirm thats not the problem.

Can we get a solution for this please cos i dont know where i am upto with how my months gone now haha.

jayvechi
11-27-2010, 08:49 PM
My RAKE has also gone crazy. But its gone crazy for the whole month! :confused:

Patvs
11-27-2010, 09:36 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you reimport the hands into a new database.

If the results after the import are still wrong, can you email us some (as few as possible) handhistories.

jayvechi
11-27-2010, 09:54 PM
My HM is already updated to that version. Can you please explain what you mean by importing into new databases. And what hand histories should i send you?

morny
11-27-2010, 10:20 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport all your hands into that and see if the problem persists, if it does please email the original hands from a session where it was completely wrong to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well check out the hands for import problems

jayvechi
11-28-2010, 11:43 AM
I have just made a new database and it is importing things correctly i think now.

Is there anyway i can import all my old hands for the last few months into my new database?

netsrak
11-28-2010, 01:52 PM
You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). From there you can import them via import file or import from folder.

jayvechi
11-28-2010, 05:54 PM
I've just exported my whole database and imported.

Is there anyway to get my old notes back also? Id be devastated if my notes where gone.

Patvs
11-29-2010, 03:36 AM
Connect to your old database and:
options--> notes--> export your notes