PDA

View Full Version : PT user thinking of purchasing HEM, looking for some similar features

rowhousepd
11-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm currently a disenchanted PokerTracker user who is thinking of purchasing HEM, but I need a couple of quick answers about some of the features I'm used to in PT (& hoping HEM has as well) before my trial runs out, which is very soon.:

1) Tourneys: Is there no way to view winnings for different types of information according to the size of the tourney -- other than whether it's a 1, 2 or 3+ table tourney? I mean, is there really no way to compare how you do in, for example, 3-table SNG's vs 5-table SNG's vs 10-tables, etc? Or SNGs in general vs. huge MTTs? That seems like essential info if you're a tourney player.

2) HUD: Is there a way to change how certain specific stats appear on a HUD popup, so that, for instance, you wanted to bold the stat (not the title) for VPIP? Ditto w/ changing the color of certain stats in the popup when they meet certain criteria (the way you can in the main HUD)?

3) Filters: Can you creating custom filters using OR conditions (under the More Filters tab)? For example: If you called a cbet on the flop AND were the last to act, OR you bet/call AND were not the last to act.

4) Can you make notes on specific hands? or notes on specific tourneys? (Both are possible in PT.)

5) Is there a multitable ratio for cash games?

6) Can you copy/duplicate filters so that every time you come up with a different one you don't have to start from scratch. If you're like me and create a lot elaborate filters it can quite laborious.

Thanks! :)

Patvs
11-27-2010, 10:13 PM
1. You can filter all tourney results for:
-speed: normal, speed, turbo
-#players: #0- to infinite
-buyin: $0- infinite
-and more (date, gametype, etc)

In the Tourney--> Results tab use the TOURNEY RESULT FILTERs

2. Change color of stats when criteria change: hud options--> player preferences--> read: section B @ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stats - Tab 1 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/203/Stats+-+Tab+1)

Change stat appearance (for example bold): hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab---> change the "choose font"

3. Custom filters using OR conditions is NOT possible.

4. You can highlight specific hands. And make note on players.
But you can't add a note to a hand/tourney.

5. Not yet... but will be added in a future update.

6. No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

morny
11-27-2010, 10:16 PM
1) Not currently but its in the plans to improve the tournament filters to be able to drill down a lot more

2) You can edit the popup text with bold, italic and underline FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Formatting Text Options In Hud Popup's (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/364/Formatting+Text+Options+In+Hud+Popup's) however its not possible to change the color based on criteria like you can with the hud stats

3) We use AND, weve considered adding OR filters but the vast majority of filters dont really need it, we tried to think of useful scenarios which would need OR but there are few and far between so the plan is any situations that come up which cant be done we would add as creating a system to manage and/or would be a much bigger job but if there is enough useful situations you can think of it might be something we revisit

4) This feature is not possible but on the todo list

5) Again this is not possible but on the todo list

6) Yes, go to filter > save and filter > load