PDA

View Full Version : Hands do not show in REPORTS

AfterDark97
11-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Today (27 November) I played as usual at Full Tilt, HUD was working properly, so hands were imported to DB. When I finished playing I went to REPORTS to see my net result for the day, but surprisingly no hands showed, I checked all filters and date - all was correct. Hand histories are present in processed folder and trying to re-import them gave no errors but a lot of duplicates. If I expand date range results are shown without today. I decided to upgrade software from 1.11.05b to 1.11.05d. Hands still do not appear, even more, now when I choose This month for date range a mistake pops up:
"The following error occured when running this report: ERROR: XX002: index "playerhandscashmisc_hero_idx1" contains unexpected zero page at block 2305"
Now it seems like software is really corrupted in some way.

AfterDark97
11-27-2010, 01:11 PM
I created a new database and re-imported hands from processed folder and hands for today finally showed up. But I don't want to change my default database, is there a way to fix it?

Patvs
11-27-2010, 09:45 PM
ERROR: XX002: index "playerhandscashmisc_hero_idx1" error is a corrupt index.

You could TRY to reindex the database in pgadminIII. 25% chance that fixes the old database.

Or you can just reimport ALL your hands into the NEW database and delete the old database. (recommended)