PDA

View Full Version : Default bet on flop

LOLdonkaments
11-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi, I'm testing the TableninjaFT trial right now, and I've set default bets to be 100% preflop and 65% on flop. The 100% default preflop bet works, but on the flop, TN automatically makes the default bet 100% of pot instead of 65% like I tried making:

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8959/tableninja.jpg

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Fool
11-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Are you using a custom card theme? Please try removing all custom elements from your theme and try again using the default. If that doesn't seem to solve the problem please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

LOLdonkaments
11-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Yes I am, and I'm using a table mod (pods, chips, table) as well.

Is it the card mod that actually affects it? Because I don't see how what card mod I have affects the bet slider. And do I just remove my card mod and use a TN-compatible card mod or do I have to remove my table mod too? :o

Thanks for the help.

Fool
11-27-2010, 07:58 PM
As far as I know Tiltbusters isn't listing any TableNinjaFT compatible table mods yet. BarNuttin has said that most can be made compatible though and to contact the themes developers before purchasing. The card mod was throwing specific errors as the cards are used for street detection. With your mod TNFT doesn't know your post-flop. There will be likely be problems with just the table mod but they will be hard to spot until you remove the card theme. If you plan to use an unsupported mod I'd definately test at play money as there is no way to predict the problems you might have.

MagicGog
12-29-2010, 07:49 PM
I have a similar problem.

At flop, turn and river default bet is equal to pot.

I have a custom table and card theme and do not want to refuse it because of this bug.

Interesting moment. Default bet is not pot. It is equal to Number of percents which I enter to field Preflop.
So If I enter 75% to preflop default bet at each street it would be 75% of pot.

I arranged mouse right button as hotkey and set 75% to preflop and everytime I click right button so bet is setting to 75% of pot.

It's a little inconvinient but it works. And it proves that problem is not because of mod. I think it's possible to fix this bug.

Fool
12-30-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm afraid all this proves is you don't have a problem with pre-flop preset bets. Usually this means there is a problem with your card theme and it will need to be removed. I can't say if your table theme will work but it is unsupported. The only supported mods for TableNinjaFT can be found here:

TiltBuster.com - TableNinja Compatible (http://tiltbuster.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7lil14cn0592h2pf6i1bmamlu0&action=store;cat=66)

MagicGog
12-31-2010, 12:52 AM
I don't have problems with a preflop. It works fine.

I was a programmer earlier and i'm sure that this bug is fixable.

Fool
12-31-2010, 12:58 AM
Post flop problems are generally caused by unsupported card themes as the cards are used for street detection. Have you tested without your custom table and card theme?

MagicGog
12-31-2010, 01:22 AM
For this I need to uninstall FTP then install then test then copy card theme back.

I'm sure that with dafault card theme it will be working but card theme is more important than TableNinja so if I have to choose one of them...

Ok, I' ll try to look for another card themes.

Fool
12-31-2010, 01:25 AM
You can find several supported decks here.

TiltBuster.com - TNFT Compatible Decks (http://tiltbuster.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7ing4hv559399m1kpf048must2&action=store;cat=70)

MagicGog
12-31-2010, 01:27 AM
These themes are bad and not free :)

Fool
12-31-2010, 03:39 AM
Putting a white circle in the corner of the cards has worked for some users. I can't say if it will for you though and the setup is still unsupported. You'll need to test at play money after each update to make sure everything still works the same.