PDA

View Full Version : rush mtt hud hasn't worked for a while

Deuce2High
11-26-2010, 04:17 PM
my rush hud for mtts hasn't been working for quite a while. rush cash works fine.

i have fiddled around with all 3 rush methods and prefetch but might not have hit the right combo.

i also made a new database yesterday and exported/imported into that db no help there.

no recent hm betas have fixed the problem for me

uac settings are correct

table finder has not worked

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:44 AM
The 3 screen scrape methods should have nothing to do with it.

Please reboot your computer, reinstall 1.11.05d as first thing after the reboot and make sure that site options -> ftp -> use ocr ... is disabled (unticked).

Deuce2High
11-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Use OCR has always been unclicked. While I was dickin around I clicked the additional tourney / HUD filters and selected mix ftp rush and non rush stats and now it seems to be working. although i would prefer to not have this option turned on aint gonna complain too much.

Edit: Still having problems on mtt Rush 6m. Top two seats show up only, table finder didn't seem to work.

morny
11-27-2010, 09:56 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Also is it for every tournie or does it happen sporadically?

Deuce2High
11-30-2010, 06:16 PM
changed out my config file. still having problems on rush mtt 6max. only the top two seats were working. went and reset my ftp graphics to see if that helped and the stats stopped showing up altogether.

netsrak
12-01-2010, 05:28 AM
Is your FTP client installed to a non-default location?
If yes can you please reinstall it to the default folder?

If not i'm out of ideas. Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.