PDA

View Full Version : Merge network, hands missing

nabz
11-26-2010, 06:58 AM
I play on Merge network and I only get something around 95% of my hands that are imported into my manager, there is always some hands missing. Both my skin software and Holdemmanager are up to date.

nabz
11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Help?

nabz
11-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Any answer?

Patvs
11-27-2010, 02:47 AM
The missing hands: did they import as errors (import errors), or they import without problems, but then don't show up?

Can you email us a small sample of hands, where you've key-pointed a hand that doesn't show up in your database.

Did you already try to reimport ALL hands into a NEW database?

rkt1337
11-27-2010, 03:24 AM
i had same problem today, it gives me error on a few hands (only big hands) .

over 1.8k hand it missed 6.. makes HEM off by +500$

i emailed the hands to support@holdemanager.net from rkt1337@gmail.com

could this be looked into fast?

i also attached them

nabz
11-27-2010, 05:04 AM
Where can i see if there is any import error ?

I can't send you the "keypointed hand" since Merge's hand histories are .xml files.

In a new database the missing hands are beeing saved.

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:31 AM
You see the error count during the import process.

And you have a subfolder importing in the Holdemmanager installation folder which contains importerrors and logs subfolders.

@rkt: i imported the file you attached. I get 1423 + 286 hands and 2 incomplete hands but no errors with 1.11.05d

nabz
11-27-2010, 07:41 AM
I minimize Hem while im playing obvioulsy so i can't see if there is errors during my sessions.

There is no errors in the "imports error" folder.

nabz
11-27-2010, 05:50 PM
So what should I do... wait for the next update ?

morny
11-27-2010, 10:29 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well check your hands too.

rkt1337
11-28-2010, 12:15 AM
You see the error count during the import process.

And you have a subfolder importing in the Holdemmanager installation folder which contains importerrors and logs subfolders.

@rkt: i imported the file you attached. I get 1423 + 286 hands and 2 incomplete hands but no errors with 1.11.05d

and 2 incomplete hands is not an error?

maybe one of the incomplete is a 600$ pot i won
the 2 incomplete hands is the ones i need, could you please give them to me? i know the most important one is AcQc and it didnt import for 600$+

rkt1337
11-28-2010, 02:30 AM
just had an other session and theres a few hands that are still 'incomplete' so lots of big pots missing.

netsrak
11-28-2010, 07:40 AM
I'll forward this as a bug.

nabz
11-28-2010, 07:42 AM
How much time to get the fix ?

netsrak
11-28-2010, 01:51 PM
I can't give you any ETA for this.

PJFA1000
12-02-2010, 11:40 PM
One 150bb pot missing for me today. Tryed to make a new DB and imorted all hands but the same result. HEM cant find tha hand. :(

MasterLJ
12-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Just +1ing the same error.

Merge seems to be the only network I play on where my results aren't correct.

That said, if you go into the "vs Players" tab and some up your wins and losses (I play HU fwiw), it appears to be very close to correct. Weird stuff.

NYCJ
12-03-2010, 04:39 AM
This is true.

Many of my recent hands have not been imported. It appears this may have something to do with big all in pots.

morny
12-04-2010, 05:48 AM
Thanks were working on this and well get an update out as soon as we can, in the meantime if youve more hands that will help with our testing please send them and link to this thread support@holdemmanager.com

rkt1337
12-08-2010, 09:40 AM
ID post some hands but they dont import and after HEM scans through the .xml it deletes all the missing hands.

netsrak
12-09-2010, 05:03 AM
The hands should be moved to the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

PJFA1000
12-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Please, hurry up... This problem is really annoying...

morny
12-16-2010, 10:31 PM
If its missing and hands please email the original hands to support@holdemmanager.com but were not aware of any import issues since the last merge update, Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe and send the hands if the problem persits

Contradictin
12-17-2010, 11:17 AM
I noticed the same problem as others; I was missing hands in my HEM. As I see on the forum, other users have had problems with this despite their poker client. It does not seem to be a Merge only problem. I have had the problem with both Merge and FTP. Perhaps we need a master thread?

Anyways, moving on, I have a few observations of my own. I noticed that after a hand, my HUD would flash the hole cards and board on the table, so table manager was aware of the hand, however the hands that HEM missed my HUD would assign a loss of “($0).” I may have won $100, but the HUD displayed it as “($0).” I could also see the hand summary using the HUD at the side of the table (clicking on the name of the player in the list of previous hands on my HUD).
I would try to find the hand in HEM under my Graph tab, Sessions, tab, Reports..... I could not find it. I would try to find the hand by looking up the Villain and still could not find it.

In one session on FTP I played 619 hands, but HEM only acknowledged 547 hands. I re-imported the hands again by importing the file again hoping it would pick up the hands it had missed. It told me:
“Hands imported: 0
Duplicate Hands: 619
Errors: 0
Incomplete hands: 0”

I still could not find the missing hands. I concluded that HEM is aware of all the hands; it just is not displaying them. It would only show 547 hands.

Something else that I noticed for a while is that when I viewed my graph I could not see “Graphed Hands.” It would be blank.

I seen that HEM support had asked another user to create a new DB, so I did that and imported two sessions that had caused the problem previously; One from Merge and one from FTP. I imported the hands into the new DB and I could see all the hands, it did not miss any of the hands, and I could now see my “Graphed Hands” which I cannot see with the old DB. I compared numbers (VPIP/PFR/3 bet.....) from the two DB for those specific sessions and they are different.

So is the problem with the DB perhaps?
Perhaps we need to perform some maintenance on our DBs?
Vacuum Analyze?

I do hope this helps a little, and would certainly explain why you would not be able to recreate the problem. It is obviously not a problem with the hand history files themselves.

Any thoughts?

Patvs
12-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Reimporting your oriiginal handhistories into a NEW database, usually solves these problems.

However, when it does, it stays a mystery why it didn't work in the old database. It could be caused by a corrupt database, or ONLY a corrupt INDEX (which sometimes can be fixed with a REINDEX in pgadminIII).

619 imported hands, but only 547 hands visible, can also be caused, because you were sitting at the table in the "missing" 72 hands, but were not dealt any cards: because the hand was prefetched on Full Tilt, or you were sitting out, or OTHER players were sitting (which categorized for example a full ring hand as a 6max hand).

ShadesAA
12-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Hands are still failing to import with your new update + new database. :(

A hand will get played out on the table and the HUD will fail to see it/reg it/ remember it.

What can i do to fix this ? I hope you are still working on resolving this issue as its a big one.

netsrak
12-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Please mail us the hands which are still not imported. We think this problem is solved with 1.11.05e.
support@holdemmanager.com