PDA

View Full Version : HUD Session Stats not same as Session Tab

Poppet
11-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Hey There,

When playing multi table, I like to click on the HUD to bring up my stats and at the top it will show my total earning for the session. This stat seems to be very different to my earnings under the sessions tab inside the Holdem Manager program itself.

Why would this be? It is always a long way off. Have I setup something wrong?

Thanks in advance

netsrak
11-26-2010, 06:00 AM
The popup only contains the per-table stats for Hero.

Poppet
11-26-2010, 04:37 PM
If you click on it, it gives you a 5m 10m and 20m amount won then next to that it says Total Session, that is what is wrong. It shows differently to my sessions winning inside HEM.

Any ideas?

Ben_Coy
11-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Bump.

I have noticed this also. I can see the amount for the table, that stat is fine. The total amount for the session in the pop-up is usually incorrect. Would like to know how that amount is calculated.

Poppet
11-27-2010, 05:41 AM
I have created a new database and had no hand history imported.

Then played on only 1 table and still the total session stats from the HUD on the table are incorrect.

Any ideas guys?

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:41 AM
Are you using 1.11.05d? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please add a screenshot to explain the problem.

Poppet
11-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Hey,

Yes using 1.11.05d

Have attached a screenshot, as you can see my session in holdem manager, and the same session from clicking the HUD to make it bigger. They are $43ish dollars apart.

One says $240 and the correct amount is $197.79 in HEM.

Do you understand what I mean?

netsrak
11-28-2010, 07:49 AM
But the hand count is totally different?
The popup only shows the hands you played at the current table in the current session. And the HM report shows the sum for all tables you played in the session.

Poppet
11-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I am talking about the Won/Lost - Session. Beside the 5m 10m 20m. That Session says $240. It is meant to be my total earnings over all tables.

It is not correct..

Any ideas?

netsrak
11-29-2010, 04:36 AM
For hero this is only for the table by definition.

Poppet
11-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Even if I play just 1 table, that number next to Session will be different to what it tells me in HEM Session.

In the past I have played multi table and beside the session has told me the correct value, but now it doesn't.

I guess there is no way for this to tell how much I have made in a session for all tables through the hud?

netsrak
11-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Move with the mouse over the table manager icon in the bottom right corner of your windows taskbar. This should show your session stats.

Poppet
11-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Exactly.

The number when I put my mouse over the icon shows the exact same as the Session: Number in HUD. It is different to the HEM Session number.

It seems like some tables are missing wins. EG: If I win a hand, on some tables it doesn't put my name in the place where last 3 winning hands goes. So I guess HUD is missing the completion of some hands. Would this be possible? If so, how can i fix?

netsrak
11-30-2010, 04:50 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Poppet
11-30-2010, 04:53 AM
Sure, here it is.

Thanks

netsrak
11-30-2010, 05:16 AM
You are only playing on FTP?

Is this for Rush or standard tables?

Please configure your hero name under Hud options -> setup hero names.

If that doesn't help can you please create a new database for a test and play some hands with this new database - same result? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

Does it work correct again if you install an older version? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

Poppet
11-30-2010, 05:57 AM
Yes I only play FTP
Its for normal full ring.
It didnt help to put hero name in.
I have created a new database 2 or 3 times and each time losing hands. I started from complete scratch so there was no hand history and it didnt give me correct info then either. If I played 1 table, just 2 rounds it would go out.
I haven't tried the old version yet.
Any other ideas?

Ben_Coy
11-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Is there anywhere on this site that explains how the amount won for the session is calculated? I'm talking about the stat in the hud pop-up which is different from the amount shown under the sessions tab in hem.

netsrak
12-01-2010, 05:12 AM
@Poppet: please try an older version. You can just install it as an update and reinstall the latest version after some tests.

Here are our stat definitions:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)

Poppet
12-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Now I am using 1.11.05. When I put my mouse over the icon in the bottom right hand corner it tells me the correct stats. The hud is only off by a tiny bit but looks a lot more accurate than the latest update.

Is it possible to fix the latest update?

Thanks

Poppet
12-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Actually I have been playing multi tables for a while now and the hud is correct too. Seems like it works perfect in 1.11.05

Thanks

Ben_Coy
12-01-2010, 11:33 AM
@Poppet: please try an older version. You can just install it as an update and reinstall the latest version after some tests.

Here are our stat definitions:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)

I've experienced the same problem with the older versions of HEM.