PDA

View Full Version : multiple postgre database

sharon29uk
03-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Hi is it possible to have 2 or 3 postgre databases?
Im wanting to have a database for ongame
and a database for ipoker.

Also i have about 2 million hands for microgaming, is there anyway to delete these hands out of my postgre database , so i can free some space on drive c ?

Patvs
03-25-2013, 07:45 PM
It is NOT possible, for use HoldemManager to connect to multiple databases simultaneously.

It is possible to just have multiple databases, just create a new database, and move back and forth between the databases.

To delete hands (for example all your Microgaming) hands from a database--> go to the Home tab--> Database--> Purge hands.

sharon29uk
03-26-2013, 05:27 PM
It is NOT possible, for use HoldemManager to connect to multiple databases simultaneously.

It is possible to just have multiple databases, just create a new database, and move back and forth between the databases.

To delete hands (for example all your Microgaming) hands from a database--> go to the Home tab--> Database--> Purge hands.

Thanks, but how do i switch between databases? i can't find a post that tells me this .

Patvs
03-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select a Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Also for HM1 to delete hands: There are two types of purges (delete)

-options--> settings--> purge hands (will delete handhistory, hand from graph, $Won from sessions, etc. everything, so hand won't be used anymore for stats)
-options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.