PDA

View Full Version : WTSD% not correct

Pilch
11-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm trying to create a report to see how often I'm called in a given (push / fold) situation.

Looking at the summary stats in the top pane, the WTSD% appears as 100%, indicating all pushes were called, yet the individual hands below show that as expected, this is not the case and most pots were taken down preflop.

I was originally copying the filters from a respected source and couldn't get the results I was looking for. I resorted to just some basic filters with a PFR = true and it still shows 100% hands WTSD.

Am I likely making a blunder or is there a glitch somewhere?

redlotus
11-28-2010, 12:22 AM
IIRC, WTSD is actually mis-named. The real name should technically be Went to Showdown After Seeing Flop.

-red

Pilch
11-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks red, any ideas if there's such a thing as the standard WTSD, not just the flop stat?

morny
11-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Ill update the FAQs to make this obvious, i dont think weve ever had a stat that included preflop in this so i would have thought the common assumption was it was when you saw the flop but either way this obviously wouldnt be clear to new users.

As for the actual name of the stat WTSD% calling it WTSDWSF% might be a tad too long but ill update the FAQ definitions now.

Pilch
11-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the clarification. So any ideas how I create a report showing how often I do see a flop / showdown when I open raise (i.e. in a push fold situation)?

+EV
12-11-2010, 03:49 PM
I agree. For SNG's knowing the % of the time that your shoves are called is crucial information. I suspect it would be an easy stat to generate at some point. Can someone please create this stat?

Regards,
Greg

fopah
12-14-2010, 11:19 PM
i created some custom stats for jamming pf in sngs.

theres "jammed preflop" "# jam called" and "%jam called"

i did not test them thoroughly so if thats what you wanted test it out and let me know. I'll attach my customstats.txt

Pilch
12-15-2010, 05:17 AM
Thanks fopah. I'll have a look this week and report back to you.

+EV
01-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Huge thanks! I wish I had checked back on this thread sooner!

Regards,
+EV

mrhobbeys
01-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Could you please tell me how I should use this file? I tried saving it as I would a report but that did not seem to work.

mrhobbeys
01-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Oddly changing the encoding from ANSI to UTF-8 worked.

mrhobbeys
02-02-2011, 08:47 AM
i created some custom stats for jamming pf in sngs.

theres "jammed preflop" "# jam called" and "%jam called"

i did not test them thoroughly so if thats what you wanted test it out and let me know. I'll attach my customstats.txt

When adding this to the stakes report I get some very odd results. I am trying to figure out if this is a problem with my DB. Can someone else please run this with the stakes report and see if you get higher percent of Jams called (% Jam called) then 100%?

In some cases I am getting 200% and in others I am getting 168%, so far though I can not open all of the hands making me think it might be an error with my DB. I will post back if I get this figured out.

SuperSized
03-30-2011, 11:19 AM
When adding this to the stakes report I get some very odd results. I am trying to figure out if this is a problem with my DB. Can someone else please run this with the stakes report and see if you get higher percent of Jams called (% Jam called) then 100%?

In some cases I am getting 200% and in others I am getting 168%, so far though I can not open all of the hands making me think it might be an error with my DB. I will post back if I get this figured out.

I thought these were incorrect but jammed PF and # jam called are numbers and not percentages. It would be helpful if the ".0" was removed from the number, which is what is causing the confusion.

% jammed called = # jam called / jammed PF

Tool tips are also incorrectly labelled.

fopah
04-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi,
I didn't change the tool tips because they are not used in Holdem Manager at this moment. I changed it in this version though.

I fixed the names I believe sorry for the misunderstanding.

SuperSized
04-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Thanks. I'm working on generating a few helpful stats from this code.

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="jammed preflop"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when didPFR = true and phmisc.StackSize/bigblind = phmisc.betamountpreflop/GT.BigBlind or

ph.PositionType_ID=0 and phmisc.StackSize/bigblind -1 = phmisc.betamountpreflop/GT.BigBlind or

ph.PositionType_ID=1 and phmisc.StackSize/bigblind - 1 = phmisc.betamountpreflop/GT.BigBlind then 1 else 0 end) as jampf"

Evaluate="(jampf)" ColumnHeader="jammed preflop" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="# of times player jams all in." />

I think the bit in bold is wrong. ph.PositionType_ID=0 is when Hero is in SB, we should be subtracting 0.5 bb not 1.