PDA

View Full Version : HUD keeps crashing wen playing stars

steel88
11-25-2010, 05:27 PM
i downloaded the new patch but only the HM program is in 1.11d and the HUD is version a y isnt it changed? is this the problem or is it something else?

netsrak
11-26-2010, 06:05 AM
The versions are ok.

Please try disabling live-tracking and prefetch under site options.

xman0408
11-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I am having the same issue this afternoon. Any time I start auto import and the HUD opens, it freezes Stars.

I also use Table Ninja.

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Please check your stars handhistory folder, there might be a file causing the crash. Make sure the folder is empty, reboot your computer and try again.

marceALB
11-27-2010, 07:13 PM
The versions are ok.

Please try disabling live-tracking and prefetch under site options.You said many times that we must disabling live-tracking and prefetch options, but what happend if we want to use them? I still use 1.11.03 version because in later versions these options don't works (prefetch works but I have to wait finish a hand to see the stats; in 1.11.03 I can see stats when I open the table and my table selection is better). Live tracking is a very good feature and I don't understand why you don't improve.

Now I'm using this version but I have HUD crashings sometimes. I prefer this that to play without these options.

xman0408
11-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Please check your stars handhistory folder, there might be a file causing the crash. Make sure the folder is empty, reboot your computer and try again.

This work. HEM HUD seems to be working fine.

morny
11-27-2010, 10:02 PM
@Marcel: You only need to disable those issues if they are causing problems, if you experience and hud crashing with the newest version then see this FAQ

marceALB
11-27-2010, 10:07 PM
@Marcel: You only need to disable those issues if they are causing problems, if you experience and hud crashing with the newest version then see this FAQBut how I said before in my post I want to play with these features (live tracking and pre-fetch) and I prefer sometimes crashings.

morny
11-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Im not 100% sure what you mean.

Im saying if your getting crashes with these options on then try turning them off. If there not causing issues leave them on.

Live tracking is a very difficult option to support because the sites are always making changes that break it so its really in continuous beta and isnt very reliable and should be seen as a bonus rather than a feature