PDA

View Full Version : HUD Settings

shaddy2006
03-24-2013, 07:02 PM
hello guys...i have a question...what settings do i have to make in my hud for it to show the statistics for all my hands and not just for the session i m playing at?

what settings do i have to make for the hud to be displayed at 2 tables at the same time?

and one more...in hud settings what do i must have selected?? session or normal?

Patvs
03-24-2013, 10:24 PM
The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.... or replay a hand.

Two tables at the same time: it should do this automatically. I'm not sure why you have no HUD on the table on the left side of the screenshot. Is it importing the hands of this table? Can you force the HUD on using the TableFinder? http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F

Session vs Normal: use normal settings.
If you double click on a HUD panel, it will turn red (=session stats).

shaddy2006
03-25-2013, 08:13 AM
The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.... or replay a hand.

Two tables at the same time: it should do this automatically. I'm not sure why you have no HUD on the table on the left side of the screenshot. Is it importing the hands of this table? Can you force the HUD on using the TableFinder? http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F

Session vs Normal: use normal settings.
If you double click on a HUD panel, it will turn red (=session stats).

yes it does import the hands on the other table... for example i play 2 tables...if i have action at one table my statistics does appear, at the same time at the other table my statistics does not... the statistics flips on and off if i m on the table or if i m not...

Patvs
03-26-2013, 08:56 PM
hud options--> config properties--> turn off active only.