PDA

View Full Version : Can't see stats from imported hands

Woodx
11-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi, so i've bought Hem after a while playing on Pokerstars.fr. Everything is fine so far, but i wanted to add the HH previous to my purchase, so i requested the HH from pokerstars. They sent me a .txt with 1975 hands. I put the doc in a folder, used the "import from folder" option, had no error as the 1975 duplicate hands were imported...so far so good....

But i can't see the hands nor the "results" anywhere (It was hands from 9man Sng, same stake i'am currentply playing, so should be in tourney with the other right?)

Any idea? Thx in advance

netsrak
11-26-2010, 05:23 AM
If you got duplicates during the import the hands should be in your database.

Please check your filter, date/time, playername and gametype settings.

Woodx
11-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Thx for the answer but i do have checked several times before posting here.
I play with the same Alias, on the same Software, and the same games; and all the datas from the day of my purchase of Hem to today are ok, so obviously these stakes / game arent filtered. The filter by date is on "All hands".

I come here as a last resort, not just to get a quick answer because i'm a lazy ass lol. I really don't get why the result can't be seen. Maybe i've done something wrong importing the HH PS sent me, but can't figoure out what since it's all seemed good, and i acted according to the various post on the matter i have found.

Hope u can help me, thx for your time

Woodx
11-26-2010, 10:40 AM
If it can help, finally found the file in the "processed" folder, in a subfolder with other sng, which i guess should indicate that it had been indeed added to my database.
However the name of the file does not fit the the exemple of the others :"HH20101122 T332823688 No Limit Hold'em €2.70 + €0.30" (something like that with a different number for each sng i guess ? These files are just named : "Hands"

Do not know if it has something to do with anything but...

Patvs
11-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you create a NEW empty database--> import the hands PokerStars emailed you, and see if they show up in the new database.

If they do, reimport ALL your hands into this new database, by running an import from folder on your archive folder.