PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem in "Additional Hud Filter"

sonyd71
11-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Hello im filterin hands with this options, but some one is incorrect...see picture.

It is a Big problem , if you ...h1+h2=(h1+2) NO!!!!! HM show bad total Hands!!!:confused:
What Happen?
Help please!!!!
i only play fullring.

Sorry for my english.

sonyd71
11-26-2010, 04:42 AM
This is a very important problem, we lose a lot of money for un problem in your software.
Someone say samething? :(

netsrak
11-26-2010, 05:40 AM
Odd, i'll forward it.

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:10 AM
I tried to reproduce this with cash game hands (because i only have those in my database) but for them it seems to be fine.

So my assumption is that it is either a bug related to tourney hands or to the new tourney huds filter function. Could you please send us a sample size of test hands and your configuration file config\holdemmanager.config so that we can try to reproduce it?

Please mail it with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

sonyd71
11-28-2010, 07:14 AM
ok, i send you now.

thanks.

sonyd71
12-02-2010, 05:28 AM
Anyone know anything? :(

fozzy71
12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Anyone know anything? :(

Sorry for the delay in reply but my inbox got overloaded as we were short-handed for the holiday weekend. I am working on this today along with many other importing/filter problem tickets. I have a conference call and some remote support sessions as well, so I may not be able to give a detailed reply until later this evening. At first glance it appears to be caused by the combination of filters in the Tourney HUD Filters... combined with the Additional HUD Filters...

I will spend some time with it this afternoon/evening and send you a detailed reply once I have duplicated it with your sample of hands and my own database.

sonyd71
12-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Thanks Fozzy71 and forgive me for my impatience.

sonyd71
12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Sorry for the delay in reply but my inbox got overloaded as we were short-handed for the holiday weekend. I am working on this today along with many other importing/filter problem tickets. I have a conference call and some remote support sessions as well, so I may not be able to give a detailed reply until later this evening. At first glance it appears to be caused by the combination of filters in the Tourney HUD Filters... combined with the Additional HUD Filters...

I will spend some time with it this afternoon/evening and send you a detailed reply once I have duplicated it with your sample of hands and my own database.

?¿?¿?¿?¿:confused:

fozzy71
12-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry, I tried to figure this out last weekend but was having a very difficult time. I ran a bunch of different filters on your files as well as my own database to try and reproduce it but the results were confusing to say the least. I have been on vacation this past week so I didnt get a chance to go back over my results. It is still at the top of my inbox but I am going to need to take a fresh look at it this weekend. I will probably have to forward it to one of the other guys as well, to be sure of my results.

sonyd71
12-30-2010, 07:00 AM
¿?¿?¿?=¿?¿?¿:confused:

fozzy71
12-30-2010, 11:27 AM
¿?¿?¿?=¿?¿?¿:confused:

I spent hours on this, and sent my results to the rest of my team/supervisors a couple weeks ago. I was hoping one of them could clarify my results before I tried to reply to you, as I don't understand what is causing the discrepancies. Unfortunately no one ever replied to my email, perhaps in part because of the holiday season as many of us have been finally taking some overdue time off.

It seems to me, to be caused when using both the Tourney HUD Filters and Additional HUD Filters at the same time. If you set the Tourney HUD Filters (effective stack size hud filtering) to default the numbers seemed to add up correctly. Once I changed my Tourney HUD Filters to the way you had yours set is when I noticed the errors.

I will further any other info I receive on this matter to your email.

sonyd71
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
hello, if this options are bad, dont put it in the soft or advise the problem.

Sorry for my english.

B-Money
01-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Sonyd71,

I ran some tests on my database and things appear to work correctly on first glance. Here's what I did.

Found a BB level in a tourney where we were 3 handed.
- 62 hands for everyone with no filters
- Added a 1-3 players for HUD filter in the 3 players row - 6 hands are now returned. This works as expected.
- Now I added 1-10 for all the tourney HUD filters where there is one BB to ten BB's. Hand count is 6 for everyone with HUD stats not changing since we all have 10 BB's or less for each of these 6 hands.
- Now I added 1-1 for BB levels 1-10 and everyone returns - - - - for stats. This works as expected since nobody has played a hand with a single BB.
- Now I changed 7-10 BB levels to 1-10 and HUD stats change. These are different HUD stats from two bullets up with a total hand count of 6.

Things appear to be working as expected unless I'm not seeing something that you are seeing. Please advise. I'll follow this through to resolution.

GL,
-B

sonyd71
03-07-2011, 03:36 PM
?¿?¿?¿?¿