PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Table Stacking

blackbear17
11-25-2010, 06:06 AM
There's another post about this also, I mass table RUSH and am completely paralyzed without tables being forced to front. I reinstalled full tilt and made sure that it wasn't a conflict with HEM (problem still occurs with HEM closed). is there some way that we can reinstall the previous version until the problem is fixed? thanks for the help

Fool
11-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Sorry for the inconvience. We have a fixed version in testing and hope to release an update soon. For now disableing auto time-bank clicking and using the hotkey workaround should solve the problem.

boz
11-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Any news?

Fool
11-29-2010, 04:27 PM
We have a fixed version in test that should solve this problem and hope to release it shortly, we're just working through a few last issues. In the mean time the problem of tables not popping up appears to be lag related, so try closing all non-poker programs as a temporary work around. If that doesn't work try disabling auto time-bank and use the hotkey workaround instead.

boz
12-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Hope you release it soon, cause this really messes with my multitabling, and the hotkey workaround is not really an option when 16 tabling.
Strange that the problem is lag related, cause i have pretty new good computer, and are not running any other programs then HM and Tableninja when playing.

Fool
12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I can add you to the beta group if you like. You would need to make an account here:

TableNinja :: Support (http://tnforums.tableninja.com/index.php)

Then PM "Fool" and I'll add you to the group and PM you with instructions.

boz
12-02-2010, 05:46 AM
Ok, done.

Fool
12-02-2010, 01:26 PM
added and PM'd you on the TableNinja forums ...