PDA

View Full Version : Number of hands wrong

Gregor
11-24-2010, 02:01 PM
I've just finished a session where my opponent's HUD showed #Hands = 34. When I looked him up in the Players section of HEM, I had 8744 hands of data on him (from within the last 2 months).

Since the # of hands is wrong, can I assume that all stats shown in the HUD display are based on that small number of hands, rather than by the total hands in the database?

Also, the # of hands shown for me never makes sense. I'll start up a new session for a day, and my # hands will be something like 30, or 50. It's never accurate when I start a new session.

I've already checked the "Additional Filters" dialog - everythiing is set from 2 to 10 players, looking at the last 12 months of data.

A little help?

Patvs
11-25-2010, 12:00 AM
HERO stats should reset to 0 for each table.

Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Wrong hand count for opponents:
-1 turn on show name/abbreviated name, just to make sure the correct stats are assigned to the correct player.
If the names match:
-2 try creating a NEW empty database and reimport your hands.

Gregor
11-25-2010, 01:18 AM
I'm at the latest version already. I've checked the name - it's not a user who just came in and the HUD is still showing stats for the previous player.

Telling me to create a new database and reimport everything doesn't sound like good advice to me. Besides taking many, many hours, how would that solve the problem of the HUD reporting different numbers than the rest of the HEM program?

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:56 AM
We want to see how it works with a new database for a test.
So we can decide what is the next step to fix your problem.
After the test you can switch back to your old database for now.