PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased Holdem Manager

Wardy
11-06-2008, 11:27 AM
I Have received no Email confirming payment from HM only from paypal. Im also lost as to how to even get it started. Im pretty computer-illiterate so can anyone help me out?

So far ive downloaded Holdem manager from bitcomet. Its displayed on my desktop as shortcut to holdem manager.exe. I click on that then I get the screen with more info, buy now, register, try, cancel. It says I have 15 days of trial left so I clicked on try(even though Ive bought the pro version for $80) and then it comes up with a box telling me Im running with vista and need to do a few things in order to properly install postgreSQL. I did these steps I think.

Then it comes up with database control panel- 'Holdem manager needs to know where to find the datebase. please enter in the details below and click connect.

It wants server name, port number, login name, and password. I have no idea what these are and also no idea whether or not I have this postgreSQL whatever that may be! I then downloaded the postgreSQL and its on my desktop as zipped. I read in the HM help page that I need to unzip this how do i got about doing this? and do I even need to?

basically I just want to use HM so anyone who knows how to get it up and running please help me. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

fabio
11-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to set up a date and time for a teamviewer session so I can help you.