PDA

View Full Version : Optimize Reports: Optimizing Players...

jp917
11-24-2010, 01:15 PM
I recently noticed in the middle of my last session that my reports tab was no longer keeping track of the hands I was playing, but the table manager icon in my system tray was continuing to track both hands and profit accurately. Even if I refreshed the tab in any of the reports, it still remained unchanged and stuck on the hand that it seemed to stop importing on.

I assumed that since the table manager was updating correctly with each hand that it was a problem localized to the reports part of HEM and not an importing issue. So I closed and reopened HEM only to find the "Optimizing Players..." popup, and it seemed to be forever stuck on processing my player ID.

I searched the threads and came across the "NoOpt" text file fix. This solves the problem of being forever stuck on the Optimizing Players popup at startup, but every tab in Reports is now blank.

I opened some tables on Stars to see the effect this has on my HUD, but my DB seems to be intact as stats are displaying correctly for everyone I have played hands with.

What can I do to get things back to normal???

jp917
11-24-2010, 02:55 PM
had version 1.11.05 when the problem happened this morning... closed HEM and dl'ed 1.11.05c and problem still persisted...

HEM is currently frozen or still in the process of optimizing my player stats (2mill+ hands i think)

jp917
11-24-2010, 04:13 PM
the optimizing finally finished with the same error popup from the other threads showing up. the reports tab was still missing 1529 hands, but for some reason the graphs and sessions hands were correct with no hands missing ... kinda confusing cuz all 3 are typically synchronized.

when i closed and restarted HEM, optimizing player popup all over again...

Patvs
11-25-2010, 12:19 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

try creating a new empty database, reimporting all your hands.