PDA

View Full Version : HUD show hero lifetime stats instead of a current session

tra87
03-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi,

I upgraded my HM1 to the newest version 1.13.01 and I have a problem.

My HUD show only hero lifetime stats - not current stats on each table.

Another problem is that when I double click on stats, there is zero hands and no data.

How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Patvs
03-22-2013, 10:20 PM
On which site are you playing?
What type of games? Are they Zoom/Rush games?

tra87
03-23-2013, 03:32 AM
I play cash games (no limit holdem 6-max) on the Full Tilt Poker.

The problem appeared when I changed fulltiltpoker.com to the fulltiltpoker.eu. I didn't upgrade my HM1 till yesterday, because I didn't play since the appearance of fulltiltpoker.eu.

Patvs
03-24-2013, 09:40 PM
In the update to fulltiltpoker.eu, Full Tilt has reset all the Full Tilt settings back to default.

Make sure in the Full Tilt lobby it is saving the handhistories. Check if this folder actually exists, and it this (new) folder is added as an auto import folder in HoldemManager.

tra87
03-25-2013, 04:13 AM
I know that. After update to .eu I set all settings and handhistories folder. When I play a session, HM1 adds new hands and I see it in the standard HUD view, but when I double click on each player, I see nothing (no data and zero hands), even when I play for ex. 2k hands session (I check this on a table during a session). It is strange, because in the standard HUD view (without double clicking) I see that HM1 adds new hands (statistics are updated constantly).

With hero statistics is similar. When I play a session, HM1 adds new hands and I see it in the standard HUD view, but when I double click on my stats, I see nothing (no data and zero hands), even when I play for ex. 2k hands session (I check this on a table during a session).

Another problem is, that I see my lifetime stats on each table - not current session stats.

When I look to the cash games reports I also see new hands imported and everything seems to be working fine.

Before update to .eu, everything worked fine.

netsrak
03-25-2013, 05:09 AM
Hero lifetime stats is a known bug in the latest HM1 betas.

tra87
03-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Hero lifetime stats is a known bug in the latest HM1 betas.

When should I expected to fix that bug by you? When will be the new version of HM1?

Patvs
03-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Bugticket on this issue is HMONE-204

I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.