PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager and table ninja still with a million problems

PetChoveka
11-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi, i wrote on the e-mail but no one is responding so i will post here too.
My holdem manager is importing hands but the results from the sit and go`s doesn`t come. Also i cannot see my hands in the hands menu, but i have hud... Also my table ninja bets like 300% of the pot instead of 100% and it is really not nice to bet 300%. So i need some help to solve this things. Why everything keeps not working properly. I feel sick already of this things. Can`t i just use my software i`ve paid for without losing 1 day each week trying to fix it? I really don`t know what to do, please help me to fix them.

netsrak
11-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Ok, lets start with your HM problems.
Which HM version are you using?
Which site and gametype are you playing?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

PetChoveka
11-24-2010, 09:51 AM
my version is 1.11.05, i play in pokerstars and i play sit and go tournaments

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:11 AM
Please update to 1.11.05d: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05d.exe

Please remove the duplicate pokerstars import folder from your auto-import settings.

Please configure your screennames under Hud options -> Setup hero names.

PetChoveka
11-25-2010, 06:50 AM
and what about my table ninja

netsrak
11-26-2010, 05:11 AM
Thats something we try to figure out after we fixed your basic problems.