PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on PKR

Pokerpuma
11-23-2010, 07:21 PM
I just can't get the HUD to work on PKR. HM seems to process the HH files properly, but the Table Manager doesn't recognize the PKR window at all, even when i use the Table Finder.

I use W7 64-bit and all *.exe files are set to "Run as administrator", also I have followed all steps in the guide to setup PKR to run with HM. HM is updated to the latest release. Only thing that makes me a little suspicious is that my HM shows version 1.11.05c and my Table Manger shows 1.11.05a...
Any other suggestions?

netsrak
11-24-2010, 09:18 AM
The versions of HM and table manager are ok.

Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Pokerpuma
11-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Ok, answered all questions, attached the file and mailed it all to support...

Pokerpuma
11-26-2010, 06:29 AM
Hey Support, your eMail boxes are full, so i'll post the conversation within this thread:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the answers to the questions:

1.) 1.11.05c
2.) Pokerstars, Full Tilt and PKR, but the problem is only with PKR.
3.) NLH MTTs
4.) Yes, import without problems from all sites
5.) Checked
6.) Checked

7.) Confirmed
8.) n/a
9.) Yes, Table Finder only works with Pokerstars and Full Tilt - but not on PKR
10.) Yes, HH files are english

11.) File attached

Hope you will be able to help me now. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Are you using any mods or windows themes? You mentioned stars and full tilt work with table finder, they should work automatically, is this the case?

Thanks
Morny
Holdem Manager Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Morny,

ok, done that prefs-thing - but the problem persists... I'm not sure what you mean by mod or windows themes. I have a basic W7 Home Prof. 64bit set to the standard aero theme. Of course you're right, i meant that Stars and Tilt are working fine with the Table Manager automatically. When I play on PKR the HM Main Window always shows that it is importing hands without error. But no tables showup in the Table Manager. When I then drag the red cross in the Table Finder on the PKR table it says " Window Title: PKR - let's play! Owner: pokerapp.exe". No idea what else i could do to get this working...

Pokerpuma
11-27-2010, 05:37 AM
BTW: The problem only occurs in Tourneys and SNGs. Cash works fine.

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:40 AM
Our mailbox should work again. Please reply to Mornys mail. I think we need to schedule a tv session.

Pokerpuma
12-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Ok, seems like Morny couldn't make the scheduled TV session... I'm gonna sum up my problem here once again and attach some screens - maybe that'll give some more input:

- HUD works fine in PKR Cashgames
- HUD doesn't show in PKR tourneys or SNGs
- HH files are correctly imported and the Active Player Window shows the data in real-time, so I guess all settings should be alright

So simply put, the only problem is that the freakin HUD doesn't show up... Ahm, and don't mind that the filter is set to cash in the screenshot - filtered by tourney the stats show in the APW.

morny
12-04-2010, 06:15 AM
Thanks it sounds like a bug so ill spend some time trying to reproduce and if i cant ill contact you for a teamviewer session