PDA

View Full Version : I reinstalled TN, now my comp at work is locked out??

ridonkulous52
11-23-2010, 06:52 PM
So I just recently reformatted my computer and reinstalled TN using the code that was given to me. My TN on the home computer works just fine but then I tried to access to it at work, I get this message:

ERROR: This code has been used to transfer to unlocks within the past 30 days. Please wait to use it again

I tried reinstalling it and using the code but I get the same error message. What is going on? Thanks. Actually I had to reinstall my computer twice in the past week. So this sounds like an issue as it has been "unlocked" twice in the past week. Anyway to get around this? Thanks.

Fool
11-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Please email support@alxsoftware.com and include your TNLog files from C:/Program Files/TableNinja. I'll be able to lookup your account using the machine ID inside the log and clear the lock from your account.

ridonkulous52
11-25-2010, 05:59 PM
hello. Thanks for the reply. I emailed you the information. Just either post here or email me back once you get the codes unlocked. Thanks.

Fool
11-26-2010, 04:47 PM
I've gone through all the emails and this should be resolved. Let me know if this isn't the case.