PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displayed in pokerstars HU table

asandmanvertigo
11-23-2010, 06:50 PM
My HUD is not showing up in the HU tables, however it is showing up in the pokerstars replayer. It is importing hands but it is treating the replayer as the table that I am playing on.

Please advise.

netsrak
11-24-2010, 09:26 AM
Yep, its a known bug that the stars replayer is causing Hud problems.
It is in our bug list but i can't give you an ETA when this is fixed.

Workaround is to close the replayer until the Hud works again on the table and then restart the replayer.

asandmanvertigo
11-26-2010, 01:14 AM
netsrak:

I have tried closing the replayer and it did not work for me. My HUD shows up in 6 max tables, however it does not show up in Headsup tables, for Headsup tables the HUD only shows up in the replayer.

I rely heavily on my HUD when I play poker, can you please give me a solution. Are you saying that there is absolutely no way around it right now? I am using version 1.11.0, could it be possible an update can fix the problem.

Regards

netsrak
11-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Yep, please update to 1.11.05d and please try playing without the stars replayer.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)