PDA

View Full Version : Accessing HUD Stats

brianwi
11-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Is there a way I can access the HUD stats in the dB somehow, or are these only calculated on the fly and not stored anywhere? (I take full responsibility if I mess up my dB :) ). I just would like to access these from more than the HUD somehow.

Thanks.

netsrak
11-24-2010, 09:25 AM
This is something we don't officially support. You should find some informations and help in this area of our forum: Custom Reports - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/)

brianwi
11-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks. Any chance you could be more specific about where to find the info. I've searched the custom report forum before and it's great for adding a custom report, but I've never been able to find helpful info on getting the stats that are in the HUD.

Also - could you please let me know if these are stored somewhere in a table or calculated on the fly only?

Thanks!

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:38 AM
I meant the sticky threads in the area. Isn't there something which helps you?
I'm not that familiar with the database structure - i'll forward this thread to Morny for further help.

morny
11-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi,

We dont have a published database schema so you'll need to just delve in. Basically all the information is stored in the database and the hud calculates stats based on this, there isn't specific stats as such like VPIP,PFR etc there is things like VPIP= true for each record and so it would require writing some SQL to build the stat from the database info.

As Karsten mentioned theres a ton of stuff in the custom reports its just a matter of doing some research to find the information, you may need to join different tables as well if the information needed is across several tables so there isnt a specific table which holds all the information. Generally for cash youll find the main info in playercashhandskeycolumns table.