PDA

View Full Version : TableNinjaFT Version 1.1.29.0 -- New Auto Time Bank

Fool
11-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey guys,

We've implemented a new automatically click time banks feature that should be fully compatible with the new FTP client. We've also kept the time bank hotkey and warning system in TableNinjaFT just in case there are any problems with the new time bank clicking.

Here's whats new in TableNinjaFT version 1.1.29.0
--------------------------

Fixed automatic Time Bank clicking. For now the
Time Bank hotkey is being left around as a
possible fix to any issues experienced with the new
Time Bank clicking method.

--------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post here and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Fool

johnedrama1
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Everytime theres an update I have issues getting the download to work. Its becoming more of a hassle then a help

PSergeyV
11-24-2010, 05:41 AM
Hello.
My tables are cascaded, and the option Table Control Modes> Table In Foregronnd. If I set auto time bank, then Table In Foregronnd stops working and the time bank is doing badly. Operating system Windows XP.

Fool
11-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey guys,

We've managed to reproduce the problem with tables not popping up with the new time bank feature on one of our computers and it definitely appears right now that the problem is lag related. We've got a number of ideas for possible ways to handle this but they are all going to take more time (at least a few days), I know thats the last thing you guys want to hear. The more info those of you with the problem can provide us with the faster we'll get this fixed so we really appreciate any help you can give us in terms of sending in your log files and working with us to resolve the problem.

On the upside we have gotten reports from a lot of users that the new time bank is working great for many people, so we're hopeful that if we can resolve this lag issue that things will start working smoothly for everyone and we'll have a stable long term solution to handle the new FTP time bank. In the mean time I suggest that anyone who has experienced problems with the new auto time bank just go back to using the time bank hotkey and the warning system until we can get this issue resolved. I know this has been difficult for you guys (and for us as well) and I'm sorry things are taking so long, Full Tilt really made the time bank tough to handle with their update. We'll get this resolved as soon as we possibly can.

Fool

marius
11-25-2010, 02:36 AM
after your last updates (not FT update), especialy the very last one I virtualy cannot use TN anymore :(

I use to play 14-16 tables 100NL FR, but now I can`t play more then 8 tables without FT put me on sitout

biggest problem is that most of the tables are not popping up, about automatic timebank what can I say I don`t need really need it when I play 7-8 tables

Fool
11-25-2010, 09:53 PM
We have a fix in testing and hope to release it soon. For now disabling auto time-bank clicking and using the hotkey workaround should solve the problem.