PDA

View Full Version : Rant

TreborNeaj
03-21-2013, 10:08 AM
*Rant on*

You guys need to do something ASAP about HM2 eating all the memory available till it crashes. Not only does it crash, it also crashed any poker software that is open and using a HUD. This problem has cost me over thousands of dollars and counting.

Stop giving people the '' What's your PC Stats? '' and '' Follow these steps and see if it works '' '' Update Windows (lol)'' so you guys can temporize and scratch your asses off.

Not only you guys officially released a software that was bugged out of its mind and not even worthy of being called a beta, but it seems that there have been almost no serious measures to fix it.

Notwithstanding the fast forum support, it still only is work on the surface and no real deep fixes are being delivered.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one pissed off about HM2 and I would wager that most of the buyer's pool is not satisfied with HM2.

*Rant off*

Patvs
03-22-2013, 01:52 AM
We're investigating this issue.

I can't duplicate it myself, but the same issue was reported yesterday in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/392811-ram-full.html

Can you sent the log.txt file from the

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ folder when this occurs.

morny
03-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi,

Although these issues are rare they do happen from time to time, there can be many reasons, conflicts with 3rd party software, firewalls or antiviruses can also cause these issues, for the ones outside our control we can help fix it but i would like to offer a TV session because as these issues appear the ones that we can reproduce we can put a workaround to prevent the fix. There are also rare scenarios where the issues is caused by our program too so i am not trying to deflect blame but just pointing out that in some cases this is beyond our control as there are so many unique PC environments its not easy to test for every possible combination.

Although its probably not much comfort to know that this is rare, the fact is it is and when these types of issues happen there incredibly difficult to reproduce, its like bringing a car to a mechanic and telling him about a problem that happens sometimes but it's not happening now, its really difficult to fix anything without being able to reproduce this and as mentioned in some cases its simply because firewalls or other 3rd party programs are causing issues with HM2.

If you have the time for us to login via TV and see if we can fix it and also gather some info this we would be grateful. If you ask for Fozzy and refer to this thread he will schedule a suitable time to do the teamviewer session and i do apologize that you have had to deal with these issues, i had a similar problem recently with my PC overheating that was causing my ram to spike every now and then to 100% and freeze everything and it is really annoying so i know how it feels and hopefully we can sort this out quickly for you if you email fozzy@holdemmanager.com and reference this thread.

TreborNeaj
03-22-2013, 04:42 PM
I just email Fozzy as per your recommendation.

Thanks for the fast answer.

fozzy71
03-22-2013, 05:30 PM

Please PM me the email address you sent the request from because I am not able to find it in my 'fozzy' search or when searching the email address you registered your forum account with.

fozzy71
03-22-2013, 06:49 PM

Please PM me the email address you sent the request from because I am not able to find it in my 'fozzy' search or when searching the email address you registered your forum account with.

Nevermind, I found it in my inbox. I will reply to your email shortly.