PDA

View Full Version : Issue finding HH to replay in in HEM1

buffyslayer
03-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Ok so this happens a lot it seems and I know a lot of people that have had same issue

I get a HH to review for somebody, Import in Hem all imported fine

I then go the tourney tab find the players name and the tourney does not appear. This has happened probably around 20 times to me, sometimes with my own or sometimes with other peoples. Literally no logical reason why it does not appear

Below image shows import, yes I know it say duplicated hands but I had to change file name and drag in again to show that it has imported correctly. You can see the date and username in the text file which was imported

Next shot shows the tourney tab with the correct player selected, the correct month and no tournament

As you can see I have the most up to date version of HEM

Like I said I have lost count of the number of times this has caused massive issues and hours trying to find the HH to replay

Patvs
03-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Try reimporting the hands into a new database.
Did you also import the summary files of these games? Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

buffyslayer
03-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Hi

The hands from the HH are in HEM somewhere as I managed to find them in the reports tabs, just not in the tournament results.

I dont really want a new database to be honest, and yes I have the tournament summaries saved

fozzy71
03-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Hi

The hands from the HH are in HEM somewhere as I managed to find them in the reports tabs, just not in the tournament results.

I dont really want a new database to be honest, and yes I have the tournament summaries saved

Did you import the summaries when you imported their hands? If not, they might not show on the Results tab. Do they show on the Reports tab? If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com