PDA

View Full Version : Not showing PKR SnG winnings

djkoopa
11-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi, I know this question has been asked before but I could only find info for pokerstars, not PKR. Basically HEM imports the hand histories fine, and shows that I have placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc - but the ROI% shows -100%, and in the money 0%. Is there a way to fix this? It's $11 single table SnG's so it's not anything to do with MTT's.

Thanks

netsrak
11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm not sure whether we support this on PKR.
Please send us the hands for some sample tourneys with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com and we'll look into it.

BR50Kab
06-23-2012, 06:18 PM
I have a problem with the SNGs on PKR not getting recorded properly, the buy ins and pay outs are wrong. I play ten seats micro SNGs (10ct and 30ct). I looked into the handhistory and i could not tell you the buy in or pay out solely from them. PKR records a session stat file but the needed info is not in them. I contacted PKR support to add the info in either of them but they kept pointing me back to either their Transaction page on the players home page or to HM as this is 3rd party software to them. I explained that info not in the handhistory or other file can not be (easily) extracted but my request did not get through. I asked support to propose my idea to the development team which the support member would do. Adding the lacking info is all they need to do, either in the handhistory or in a summary file.

Patvs
06-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Without the buyin info in the handhistory file (or in a separate summary file) HoldemManager can't detect this info.
As sort of a solution -assuming you only play on buyin level- you can change the DEFAULT BUYIN amount: options--> settings--> tourney default buyins.

It's even worse if they don't write to the handhistory file (when you play MTTs):
total number of entrants
your finish position
your winnings
number of rebuys/addons
etc.
etc.

Any time that info is missing, you'll have to manually add/edit the tournament results.