PDA

View Full Version : table ninja slaughters my internet connection

NinaW
11-23-2010, 07:03 AM
about 30 mins-1 hour into my session, my internet connection became really erratic and I had to quit playing.

I reset the modem, reset my router, reset my connection, plugged my modem directly into my computer, all the standard fixes for connection problems. I eventually contacted my service provider, and they reset my connection and everything seems to be working again. Until I ran table ninja. Almost instantly I lost my connection and began having the same problems as before, even when it was closed.

Seems really strange that tn could cause this, but it's the only explanation that I can find right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Fool
11-23-2010, 12:04 PM
TableNinja should only be using your connection for a second at startup to verify its license. If that connection fails the program will quit the connection and popup an error message. It shouldn't be possible for it to cause a long term problem. If you'll PM me your skype or other messenger contact info though I'll take a look over teamviewer and see if I can find the problem.