PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD with mods

madlion
11-23-2010, 12:43 AM
I have had the rush HUD working fine with these pods in the last few builds. But no luck with these 16:9 widescreen tables.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9996/capturedl.png

Could someone tell me what the most probable reason the Screen Scape is failing in my case.

I can go back to 4:3 tables but I would like to see if I can get it working with the 16:9's.

EDIT: Using 1.11.05c BTW

netsrak
11-23-2010, 05:48 AM
In the latest releases we no longer need the screen scrape for rush.
Please disable site options -> FTP -> Use ocr ....
reboot your computer and try again.

madlion
11-23-2010, 06:17 AM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/517/captureebw.png

Sorry like this? Or untick Use OCR to read text

netsrak
11-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Disable = Untick

madlion
11-23-2010, 05:54 PM
No change...

So table ratio is not a problem? pods?

madlion
11-24-2010, 12:55 AM
Well I went back to 4:3 (standard ratio tables) and rush is fine.

Is there a workaround I can use?

netsrak
11-24-2010, 04:32 AM
It should work independent from the ration.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

madlion
11-24-2010, 06:16 AM
When I switched back to the wide tables that was the only change I make so I assume that is the cause.

Here is my config file

netsrak
11-25-2010, 04:27 AM
I'm out of ideas. I forward this for further help.

fozzy71
11-25-2010, 09:24 AM
The problem is apparently caused by whatever vvolf does to make the mods go wide-screen. Hopefully the HUD developer can figure out the cause and solution, but I imagine he will need a copy of one of those wide-screen mods to see exactly what they do.

vvolf69
11-25-2010, 05:16 PM
The problem is apparently caused by whatever vvolf does to make the mods go wide-screen. Hopefully the HUD developer can figure out the cause and solution, but I imagine he will need a copy of one of those wide-screen mods to see exactly what they do.

i edit the default table width and height as well as the minimum table width and height to a ratio of 16:9 and values which fit to most common widescreen resolutions. in addition i fix the positioning for each tableelement. i add around 90px to each absolut x-achsis value, except the ones set to zero.

i send you a layout.xml fozzy.

fozzy71
11-26-2010, 09:38 AM
If you want your rush HUD to work you will not be able to use these widescreen mods. We have no plans to try and add support for these mods. We only support unmodified, default full tilt graphics. We will not be supporting mods for Rush, or any other unlicensed mods.

punki_nav
11-26-2010, 12:28 PM
I have released version 1.11.05d and HUD doesnt work again !!!

fozzy71
11-26-2010, 12:59 PM
I have released version 1.11.05d and HUD doesnt work again !!!

Not sure why you posted here. If you are using one of these wide screen mods you will need to reinstall it in non-widescreen format.

If you are having HUD problems:

What sites do you play? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Post the answers in a new thread, not here, with screen shots and config files.

punki_nav
11-26-2010, 02:53 PM
This is my configuration and RUSH doesnt work

punki_nav
11-26-2010, 02:59 PM
And if I click TABLE FINDER, appears this, after importing hands. HM import hands, but HUD doesnīt work

madlion
11-26-2010, 06:13 PM
If you want your rush HUD to work you will not be able to use these widescreen mods. We have no plans to try and add support for these mods. We only support unmodified, default full tilt graphics. We will not be supporting mods for Rush, or any other unlicensed mods.

Well hopefully FTP realize the potential and force the hand of HEM

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:13 AM
@punki_nav: please untick site options -> ftp -> use ocr...
Reboot your computer and try again.

punki_nav
11-27-2010, 08:09 AM
@punki_nav: please untick site options -> ftp -> use ocr...
Reboot your computer and try again.

OK netsrak, thatīs fine. Now it works !!!

THANKS