PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Recording issue

LFCBADBOY
03-20-2013, 08:16 AM
I have contacted you several times, but nobody has given me a clear answer on what I should do.

I updated to the latest version of HEM1 on sunday, as I am having problems with recording of 180 man tournaments on Pokerstars.

Some results are coming up as "finish position: 0", and field size less than my finish position i.e. "finish position: 36, field size: 22" all for a 180 man tournament.

I have everything set up correctly with pokerstars with regards to importing hh and tourney summaries, and never had this problem before.

I saw a thread on a 2+2 forum, where somebody mentioned that the new pop up at the end of each tournament in PS could be the issue.

Could you please help me with this, as I have done everything I am supposed to, but the results are still not recording correctly. Yesterday, I played 87 tournaments, and 16 came back as "not finished" when I finished them all.

Thanks in advance

LFCBADBOY
03-20-2013, 12:43 PM
I think I have solved this issue myself.

I created a new tourney summary folder and changed it with PS, and it seems to have worked

Patvs
03-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Also make sure PokerStars doesn't automatically close tables.
In PokerStars: options--> advanced multi table options--> turn off ''áuto close tournament''