PDA

View Full Version : problem importing hands / need 11.05b

kaizer1981
11-22-2010, 01:29 PM
since i have updated to 11.05c i noticed that the past hands list HUD is not updating properly. it is lagging and taking a few minutes to update the hand just played. where can i download 11.05b, i tried to search for it but could only find the new version (11.05c) even at the end of the path listed under "news and updates" on the home page (Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/)) to the 11.05b download?????

netsrak
11-23-2010, 06:03 AM
1.11.05b is no longer available as public download.

But i think your problem is not something caused by the new release.

Which pokersite / gametype are you playing?
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

kaizer1981
11-23-2010, 11:15 AM
i play on diamond bet (used to be called tell poker) on the prima network. it doesn't happen all the time, but it (the HUD update problem) is usually present on at least one; usually two or more tables whilst i am playing. who shall email my config file to?

edit... also just played a s ession on Pstars and its happening on there aswell

netsrak
11-24-2010, 04:35 AM
You can attach the file to your post here or please mail it with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com