PDA

View Full Version : !!!Hidden Tournaments!!!

MassaTheChamp
11-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi!

Today, when i was playing a bunch of tables for a few hours already, i noticed when i clicked in PS menu - registered in tournaments, i saw i was registered in more than 35 tables at least. But actually i was only playing about 20... HM (i think) reported "out of resources" a few times, so when i finally realized something was wrong, i closed off everything and logged into PS again and then i got also the other 15 or so hidden tables.

How do i prevent this from happening again?
Does HM have "out of resources" message?

It's strange that this happened, it was working quite smoothly before and i have i7, 6gb ram so resources shouldn't be the problem, i think.

Patvs
11-22-2010, 12:41 AM
I've never heard of a "out of resources" message. Can you take a screenshot the next time you see it.

Also read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

(maybe it's SQL related.. like a SQL timeout.. read about editing postgresql.conf and assigning more RAM to SQL in above link)

MassaTheChamp
11-22-2010, 06:29 AM
I hope there won't be the next time, but i will take a snapshot if it will.
I already edited SQL settings before. Anything else i can try?

How does HM get along with Tournament Shark?

DRS
11-22-2010, 06:54 AM
i also had the problem yesterday that regged fulll sngs didnt pop up.

just thought i mention it, because i wasnt running Hem, only TN was up and running.
i also did not get the message that topic starter mentioned.
closing PS and reopening PS took care off that, and newly regged sng popped up again.
not sure wat the problem was, but since i wasnt running Hem.......