PDA

View Full Version : Pre fetch on FullTilt does not work.

Mejx
11-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey, i already read some posts in this board and tried to fix it, but it still doesnt work. I can not see any played Hands of players, when Im not sitting at the table. Although the hud displays, that the hands are imported, the player at the table still have 0 hands.

I downloaded 1.11.05c.

Please take a look. thx

netsrak
11-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Please try to change the "Filter by limit" settings in your "Additional Hud filters".

Please restart HM after changing this settings.

Mejx
11-21-2010, 01:30 PM
What do y mean by change? Include hands od other Limits or not? Like this?

If yes, it still does not work :(

... The stats of one player pop up because i played before at another table against him.

Patvs
11-22-2010, 01:32 AM
The prefetch seems to work perfectly based on the image you posted.

The HUD pops up for all players when observing the table.
You have 0 hands on most players, but can see the stats of the player you had played before.

How exactly would you define the prefetch is not working?

Mejx
11-22-2010, 01:55 AM
No it does not work. As i wrote in my first post, the hud does NOT ADD any hands to other players as long as I am not playing at the table. Even if i have the table open for the whole day, it will be still shown 0 hands. I also tried it with the option "track" but it still does not work.

As far as i am correct informed, holdem manager is capable of adding hands so datamining in order for table selection process as long as i have these tables open and im not playing at them right?

If you take a look at the "table manager" from the first picture, it shows that on the table "Analisa" are playing 0 of 6 players, although it is clear that on the table are 6 people sitting. the same on the second picture.

The only reason, why on the second pictire y can see hands played of another player is because i already have played against him before on another table. so these are his old hands.

Patvs
11-22-2010, 02:18 AM
The prefetch will only work for 1 hand, with the only purpose to display the stats on players you've played before.

HoldemManager has no datamining capabilities where you open a table for the whole day where it extracts all the handhistories. (this used to be possible some years ago with HoldemManager, but we disabled it as it was against the rules and regulations of the pokersites)