PDA

View Full Version : Merge and calculating winnings

HELLutek
11-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Hello!

I'm playing at Merge for few days now, and HEM seems to have problems with either calculating winnings or importing all hands. HEM is showing that I've lost 120BB, when my Merge account says I'm up over 200BB. It's not caused by rakeback/bonus anything else like this - I've asked their support about it.

pika4u
11-21-2010, 02:35 AM
The same problem. Play pl omaha hi-low
& HM lost many++++ hands (smth like 15%)

netsrak
11-21-2010, 07:45 AM
We had some problems with importing Merge hands. But i think they are fixed with 1.11.05c: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

pika4u
11-21-2010, 08:49 AM
no. not fixed
1.11.05: I had 19k hands, than after update to 1.11.05c I purged all merge hands & reimported it. & lost 1800 hands (became 17200 hands). Than I make it again - became 17450. Course winnings are wrong too

netsrak
11-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

pika4u
11-22-2010, 11:52 AM
& I have some problems with HUD after update
total I played 19k hands, but HUD shows 53k hands & wrong winnings

netsrak
11-23-2010, 06:42 AM
This is the Hud for you or for another player?

Usually hero stats should not be displayed as overall stats. Please check your configuration of Hud options->setup hero names

pika4u
11-23-2010, 07:52 AM
for me. But anyway I don't have 53k hands + smtimes I see many hands for others like 5k hands, when realy 300-500 hands
+
Hand History HUD Element - smtimes it losts hands. I see this hands in HM but not in Hand History HUD Element. + I can play 1-3 hands more before Hand History HUD Element update hands.

netsrak
11-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

pika4u
11-23-2010, 11:02 AM
attach

netsrak
11-24-2010, 09:09 AM
That looks fine for me.
If i put together all the problems you posted in this thread i think the most obvious source seems to be a corrupt database.

Please create a new database for a test and import and play some hands.

pika4u
11-24-2010, 10:37 AM
ok.
but there is error (first screen) & after I press "ok" - second screen. what to do with config file?

pika4u
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
when export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB one more error
(PostgreSQL 8.4)

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:29 AM
Seems like your computer is dying....

You can delete the file holdemmanager.config from the 1st error, restart HM, this file will be generated again and you should check your configuration.

The 2nd is a microsoft framework problem. You can try this: Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework:

1) Download and run this uninstaller -
http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
2) Install this one:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

The 3rd one is a export timeout. Please try a vacuum full of your database and after completion run a reindex. Do you really need to export all hands? Usually they are saved in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

pika4u
11-25-2010, 11:16 AM
I delete old database & make everything from 0 . Even reinstall HM
& HM still calculating winnings wrong.
I played session & won 51, HM shows just 28.
+ I can't find some hands (where I won big pots)

ps I didn't turn on auto import from the beginning of session (when I won big pots)

netsrak
11-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Please try again with 1.11.05d: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

pika4u
11-26-2010, 07:54 AM
I think I had wrong stats in HUD because "cache rebuilder"
So what to do with it?
If I delete all merge hands & reimport it. I don't want HUD shows me double hands

So I upgrade HM. Make new DB. & import hands again. there are import errors & incomplete hands
+
in last DB was 20951, now 21278 hands, but still wrong winnings. May be because some hands were lost.
So what to do with import errors & incomplete hands? how to fix it? & I think HM will lost HH again,

pika4u
11-26-2010, 08:46 AM
I don't want to make new topic, so will write here.
HM shows wrong buy-ing, rake & winning in HU SNG turbo.
realy total buyin - 6, rake 0.25, winnings 11.5. NOT 5.75 0.52 & 10.45
Look sreens

netsrak
11-27-2010, 07:36 AM
11$ is the default buyin HM uses if there are no informations in the handhistories.

We need to check your hands to see what might be the problem. Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

pika4u
11-27-2010, 08:10 AM
I sent HH

5$ buy-in & 1$ rake was default in my HM
So why it was like 5.75$ buy-in & 0.52$ rake?
+
Hand History HUD Element - smtimes it losts hands. I see this hands in HM but not in Hand History HUD Element. & this hands are with big pots, where are 2-3 players in all-in. May be it losts & other hands but I didn't pay attention.
This Hand History HUD Element is very important for me to see hands & mark important of them, so I want it works perfect

morny
11-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks one of the support reps will look into this when they receive the email

pika4u
11-30-2010, 09:48 AM
& what about

+
Hand History HUD Element - smtimes it losts hands. I see this hands in HM but not in Hand History HUD Element. & this hands are with big pots, where are 2-3 players in all-in. May be it losts & other hands but I didn't pay attention.
This Hand History HUD Element is very important for me to see hands & mark important of them, so I want it works perfect

Lsm
12-01-2010, 12:13 PM
I have the same problem with Merge, HEM is not calculating winnings correctly, I think theres something going on with the rake too, I've been playing a lot of HU lately, while I'm playing I often check the popup for both players (me and villain) to check how I'm doing and if you add the the winnings (and losings) for each player it doesn't match the stacks in play (like if money is missing), this makes me believe that the money is accounted as rake paid. I hope this help you help us guys.

HELLutek
12-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I belive that HEM update worked for me.
But there is also one thing to be correct. There are badbeat tables and I think HEM doesn't take away 50c from every pot at those tables, as it should.

pika4u
12-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks one of the support reps will look into this when they receive the email

How long I must wait

morny
12-14-2010, 01:42 AM
& what about

+

I checked our email system and there is no emails from you since Nov 27th and i replied to that message. This was your email begining with x, did you email with that one or possibly use a different one?

I have the same problem with Merge, HEM is not calculating winnings correctly, I think theres something going on with the rake too, I've been playing a lot of HU lately, while I'm playing I often check the popup for both players (me and villain) to check how I'm doing and if you add the the winnings (and losings) for each player it doesn't match the stacks in play (like if money is missing), this makes me believe that the money is accounted as rake paid. I hope this help you help us guys.

Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe as these issues were fixed, for hands imported before the update youll need to delete and reimport the original hands