PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displayed stats on Nuts (iPoker)

Letrix
11-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Hello.
I have the same problem:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=442&highlight=Nuts

Everything was ok before today update of Nuts Poker.
I dont now whether this problem appear because of it or not but now stats not display. I see table at table manager, but its empty (in table manager).
If I click Table Finder, I see message
"I cannot find any unattached hands, please wait until the manager has imported some".

P.S. Today before this problems, I created four folders in folder where poker client saves HH. Then I extract four archives with mained HH into this folders. One archive to one folder, because it contents files with same names. Then I click Start auto import. After import was complete I delete this folders. But I did not change any old folders or configurations. So I dont think that this is the reason. After it I run client and update was happen.

I use v 1.06.03h

morny
11-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Please try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

If it still dosent work email me the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread also when you use the table finder drag the red square to the poker table and in the table finder youll see where it shows the table name and under that it should say owner, can you tell me what it says for this exactly as you see it including Capital and lowercase letters

Letrix
11-07-2008, 08:10 PM
No it doesnt work.
Problem is that when I pay blinds, stats appear.
But If I seat at table but not pay blinds yet, stats not appear, and so I cant understand whether this is good table or not.

In this case client save short HH file to folder for HH. I can see name of table, but not the list of players if I read this file. So in table manager table with this name is empty.

morny
11-07-2008, 08:17 PM
HM cant show stats unless you sit in and play at the table

Letrix
11-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Bad changes. Now table selection would become very dificult.

But I can't understand why rum made this update.