PDA

View Full Version : Filter by Villan has Specific hole cards

pcallinallin
11-20-2010, 03:18 AM
In tournament hands, Can I see how often Im running into AA / KK (specific hole cards of villan?)

I just had 3 hands in row, 3 different tables / events where I jam AJ+ BvB and the other B has AA. I keep having streaks like this and its pretty absurd to happen as often as it is.

Thanks for your guidance on this.

PC

pcallinallin
11-20-2010, 08:35 PM
In tournament hands, Can I see how often Im running into AA / KK (specific hole cards of villan?)

I just had 3 hands in row, 3 different tables / events where I jam AJ+ BvB and the other B has AA. I keep having streaks like this and its pretty absurd to happen as often as it is.

Thanks for your guidance on this.

PC

Can anyone help clarify if this is possible?

Thanks

netsrak
11-21-2010, 07:29 AM
You can't filter for villains hole cards.
The only solution is to create an alias containing all the players which where involved in hands against you, switch your report to this alias and now you can filter for hole cards.

pcallinallin
11-21-2010, 02:28 PM
You can't filter for villains hole cards.
The only solution is to create an alias containing all the players which where involved in hands against you, switch your report to this alias and now you can filter for hole cards.

And to look at say:
KK vs AA
QQ vs KK AA
AK vs KK AA
AQ vs AK

suggest using All in equity% < 33%? Maybe coupled with a Hole Card filter of KK QQ AQ AK?

Im just trying to find out how cold the deck is lately.

Any other ideas how to sort / filter this info?