PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on Merge

Blitz
11-19-2010, 08:56 PM
I just tried Carbon Poker out. HEM is importing my hands fine, so I believe I've set everything up correctly. But Table Manager is not detecting the table and displaying my HUD.

I have 1.11.05c (I updated on 11/19/10) on a Vista64 and have my prefered HUD layout set for all game types and "Any Site" and Games set to "Holdem" in the USE FOR tab.

I'm sure I overlooked something simple since this doesn't seem to be a problem for many users in the forums.

Any help?
Thanks

Edit: I updated from 1.11.05b to 1.11.05c and still have the same problem

UGOTPWND
11-20-2010, 12:13 AM
I could be wrong but I thought I remembered hearing somewhere it was against Merge TOS but I don't play there and am not sure really.

netsrak
11-20-2010, 09:29 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)