PDA

View Full Version : my holdem manager and my table ninja crashed so ugly

PetChoveka
11-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi, i have table ninja and holdem manager and today something went wrong. I played 100 sng`s ok and then everything crashed, my table ninja was displaying that i play 40-48 tables at the same time, my holdem manager was displaying that i play 1, but the tables were 20. Half of the tables were without hud, when i clicked on the cash games it showed that i play nl3000 at the time. absolutely everything went wrong. At the it began i didn`t noticed that, and i was checking only my graph at holdem manager for my winings. At the end of the session it sad i was +16$, but when i saw my cashier i was -240, and now there is no trace of nl3000 and stuff like that, so can you explain to me what`s going on? Can i play normaly for 2 weeks straight. Why i have given my money for the programs that keep crashing and bugging. I feel so f*cked up. Usually i like the programs very much and i was going to purchase sng wizard, but with the last crash i`m not so sure if i want that. Can u at least help me to fix it and not to make such stupid problems, i feel so bad about that loss and if i was able to see it at the graph at the time i would have been stoped but it WASN`T THERE? Why it wasnt there?

sorry for my bad english

netsrak
11-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.