PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Tournaments

MattDaBeast
11-19-2010, 06:55 PM
I have a really strange problem. I have an abi of $4 and my tournament graph is off by $400, which is a lot considering my abi. I found I have several $100+ cashes that are missing from my "Results". According to tournament shark I am +$191 in $2/180 turbos on stars after 482 games and HEM has me -$166 after 509 games. When I try to filter it to turbos tournaments only it says I have no turbo tournaments. When I go to "Data View" all my $2 tournaments have weird results like Finish | 169 | Size | 9 | and basically random numbers for Finish and Size even if they make no sense. The only times the numbers make sense is if I make a final table, where it'll say, for instance, Finish | 8 | Size | 180 | It is missing 2 tournaments wins in the data view which were worth $108 each, and a 3+ cash which was worth $120. Even with that I think my graph would still be a little off. It also doesn't recognize any of the tournaments as turbos even though I know they are. The weird thing is when I look up the specific hands that I played in tournaments that are missing from Data View, I can find them in reports and hands. For instance, I can see my bustout hand from the 3+ on my "Reports" and see my Tournament winning hands under "Hands" for tournaments that are missing in Data View. This is really strange, and the trend continues as I play more tournaments. I just want my graph and report to be accurate. Any ideas? Also, cash game stats seem perfect.

The Minder
11-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Pokerstars?

MattDaBeast
11-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Yes, it's all on pokerstars

The Minder
11-20-2010, 12:00 AM
you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars has only recently started writing the tourney summaries to your hard drive.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

MattDaBeast
11-22-2010, 02:44 PM
I requested the tournament histories 2 1/2 days ago and still no response. A pop-up came up and it sent it to my email but still nothing. How long does it usually take for these things?

Also, does this mean I'll only have correct information on my past 200 tournaments, is there no way to retrieve ones older than that? Do I also have to manually ask for tournaments everytime I want to update my database, because new tournaments still have this problem?

Thanks!

Patvs
11-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Email PokerStars once, to request ALL your summaries.

After that, request the last 200 in the pokerclient, for example weekly if you play <200 tournies a week.

MattDaBeast
11-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Edit: NVM, figured it out

MattDaBeast
11-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Not sure what else to do. Tournament numbers are STILL messed up and my graph is off by $100s. I emailed stars and had them send me all the files which took forever to import but I did. Still does not recognize any of the hundreds of tournaments as turbos, nor does it know how many rebuys I have, and the numbers for finish/size seems to be off on many tournaments. I guess if I need a graph I can always use something like SharkScope. I bought HEM mainly for the HUD anyway, and the cash games are still fine.