PDA

View Full Version : New update; different winnings; currency problems

baba
11-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi,

I've just downloaded the latest update for HM and its the first time I've used the new currency features. I play on microgaming where there are different currency tables however most of the play is in Euros. This month I have won around 9000 Euros. After the update Hm still expresses this '9000' in $ like it always has done in the past.

However, my 'reports' shows different winnings to the 'graphs' and 'sessions'. The currency is still in $ (the same for all of them)

Secondly if I change the graph from $ to GBP's it converts this months '$9500' winnings into '£15100'. Clearly $9500 is not £15100 (its probably more like £6500!)

I am really confused. Can you advise me on what to do and whats going on?

Thank you,

Barry.

baba
11-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Figured out part of the issue: The hh's before the update are still recognised as being in dollars (even though they were actually Euro tables) where as now Hm recognises the different currencies for newly imported hh's.

I still dont get whats going on when I change the graph currencies under 'graphing options'. I.e today Im up 880 euros however if I change the graph to express this in Dollars I'm only up $650. Clearly 880 Euros does not equal $650. 880Euros should be $1200.

baba
11-19-2010, 10:17 PM
nm all sorted now. reimported all my hh and reinstalled the latest update again and its all working fine.