PDA

View Full Version : no. of games + profit not tallying up

RunBad4Life
11-18-2010, 05:45 PM
In the last x number of games I've played, HEM says I've played 732 games to $230 profit. Most summaries are in there. Tallying up with sharkscope, and I know ss can miss out games, the site says 731 games with $198 profit (so probably that one missed game also missed out $32 profit) so basically HEM and sharkscope are tallying up quite well. However, in my actual pokerstars account I have profited $355. Where does the difference disappear to?

Also, while I'm here, what happens to sattelite games? I played some FPP sats and stats showed up fine for the players but no sign of the games in HEM afterwards?

Patvs
11-19-2010, 01:48 AM
If you win entry to another tourney in a satellite, HoldemManager often doesn't know how much you won. (since the value of the entry isn't written to the handhistory)

In your REPORTS--> DATAVIEW--> can you check if there are INCOMPLETE results. Those are all the tournies that were imported, where HoldemManager doesn't know how much you won. (Sharkscope has the same issue)

So you've have to manually edit the results for those satellites.

RunBad4Life
11-19-2010, 08:09 AM
I have a few without summaries, but it is still green (not grey) and showing how much I won correctly so. But when I tick summary boxes it they don't stay ticked.

RunBad4Life
11-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh think I sussed it. HEM and SS obviously can't account for when I've bought in with t$ can it. Duh silly me.

Um no I got that wrong. SS does include FPP games. oh ffs am never gonna figure this out!

RunBad4Life
11-19-2010, 01:06 PM
RIght forget this I've solved the issue, has nothing to do with any software sorry to bother.