PDA

View Full Version : problems with HU SNGs on Stars...

MeatWad
11-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I play both 4-man and 2-man turbos. The 4-man results get messed up a lot. They show as place 2 out of 2, place 3 out of 2, place 4 out of 2 etc. I need to manually fix almost every one. Also both the 2-man and 4-man show as regular speed rather than turbo. Sometimes results get dropped entirely. How far away is a fix for this?

MW

GameOver
11-18-2010, 08:52 PM
I play both 4-man and 2-man turbos. The 4-man results get messed up a lot. They show as place 2 out of 2, place 3 out of 2, place 4 out of 2 etc. I need to manually fix almost every one. Also both the 2-man and 4-man show as regular speed rather than turbo. Sometimes results get dropped entirely. How far away is a fix for this?

MW

I have a similar problem that I need to get fixed, I also play HUSNGs but only the 2mans and they show up as 4mans and shows the results as a LOSS everytime. Mods, I can do teamviewer if needed.

Patvs
11-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Import the hands into a new empty database in

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

1.11.05C

If the SNG hands are still wrongly categorized email us some handhistories to support@holdemmanager.com

MeatWad
11-20-2010, 10:27 PM
I did as you suggested and while it fixed alot of things wrong with my HHs - there are still a ton of problems (which I manually fixed). All problems have to do with the 4-man SNGs still not reporting correctly. Also - not a single one of my 1500 tourneys showed as a turbo when they all are. Not sure if you want me to zip up all of my results and e-mail them to you or what?

MW

netsrak
11-21-2010, 07:30 AM
The detection of turbo SnGs is still an open issue.

If you still have other problems with 1.11.05c please mail us the hands for some sample tourneys.